Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mandy update....

Auntie Babs, the pictures of the jewelry are for you. I made them for the fair which is next week. Sorry for the bad pic quality!!!!!!







Me and friends at Yoyos



@ logans




ice on the van



My kitty doing devos... Go Mouse!!

No flash!!!!

New years @ church


Ok, I know..... I need to update!!!!! I started online college courses in January and I *thought* that I would be fine taking just two. Well not paying attention, I signed up for two ACCELERATED courses!!! Hehe!! Blond moment...... So that is why I've been busy! So far I've been doing great as far as college grades and that is a blessing! I'm going to try teaching Becca how to blog and possibly she can keep y'all up to date. Above are January pics. I'm thinking about starting a video blog once a week. I'll let you know if I do! Bye for now..... Manda

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Gosh. My jewls are going down next week! U totally win! I love u! And btw, great job on that blond moment! See you tomorrow!