Friday, February 27, 2009

Saturday-Friday Backwards Week update!

Wow this week as been weird and insane! Here are some pictures of the less insane week. On this post all of the pictures are backwards in time! :-) Starting with Friday(today) going to last Saturday!

1/2 asleep! The finished product: Manda made carnival funnel cakes for a after lunch treat!

Some of the cakes on a plate! they were really easy and quick to make and they tasted like the real thing! (or so I was told..I've never had real funnel cakes)

Frying em up!

John's birthday! Opening the last present!

Niki's present to John which he LOVED!!!

Shorts from Babs...He was pretty excited, and couldn't wait to wear them!

His card!

John and his cake!

Blowing out his tigger cake! there is acctually a funny story behind the cake... John asked for a lemon tigger cake and I was fine with trying to figure it out. So I baked the cake hade a cream cheese frosting for it and started to look for the food coloring. No yellow! We had every other color but no yellow. I started to worry a bit! I called several neighbors and finally one wonderful neighbor let me borrow her yellow food coloring! Thank you Addy! I could not have made tigger with out it, not that the tigger is anyting great.. :-( oh well! :-)


Singing "Happy Birthday" :-)

These noise makers were a bad idea, but the kids sure had fun!

Papa John's Pizza was the requested food for the birthday boy! Yummy!!

On Saturday our church had a mother/daughter tea, it was wonderful!
Abby in the dress up parade!
I hope you all have a great week! Stay safe and God bless!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Tigger and the funnel cakes look good too!

Angie said...

I think the Tigger looks great! Good job. I made funnel cakes once and they didn't taste like the real thing so good job on that too.

Berean Families United said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Graves Family said...

Hey Printz Family!!
It is so great catching up with you all thru your blog!! Everyone looks great...Carol you haven't changed a bit!!
Seeing you all reminds us of the
"old days!!!"
God Bless and take care!!
Tracy for the Graves

Buttercup said...

the tigger is so cute!!!!! You did a great job! You should have seen my cake! I could'nt find my cake decorating couplers. :( Oh, well.

Amanda Printz said...

Do any of you want the recipie for the funnel cakes they were really easy to make! It took like 15 mins to make all of them....Let me know if you want the recipie!

Danielle said...

I would like it! It would be fun to make some that taste like the real thing! We tried once and they were gross.

Amanda Printz said...

Haha! ok then I'll post how to make funnel cakes soon! I've got finals and midterms this week so please be praying for me on Friday morning! Have a great week!