Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hiking

Ok, I have a lot of catching up to do!! I'll try to get some of this done..... Niki came to visit us for Christmas! She shocked us all by showing up at the door the day BEFORE she was supposed to get here!! No wonder she was not answering her phone that day.... :-) We were so glad that she got here safely though! The next day I (amanda) took my 2nd ACT test. BTW I got my results early and I got a 21, not bad but if I want to get accepted into one of the ultrasound schools I need to get a slightly better grade. But God is in control right?? So all I need to do is study insanely and leave the rest up to Him. The day after the ACT was Sunday so we went to Church. After church, we went to a lake nearby where the have hiking trails. We love to go there! Here are some pictures :
Bench jumping!!!
Hehe!!This was pretty funny..... Niki the boys and I went looking for Becca and Jo who we thought were lost (of course they weren't) and so to get back we ended up doing some serious rock climbing. Ok, maby not serious rock climbing but it was fun, and we all made it safety! This picture was taken with a tripod at the bottom of the ravine.
Becca and the fellas at the creek.
Abby looking for pretty rocks.
We had a bunch of fun that day! Well I hope you have a great day!

No comments: