Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Williamson County Orchestra!!!!!
On Saturday evening we went to the Williamson County Symphony Orchestra's Christmas Concert!! We all had such a great time!!! They were so good and the composer did a wonderful job at arranging the music! My whole family loves music, but I live off of it, and I was ecstatic afterwards! I had the best time at the concert! They played for 2 1/2 hours and the crowd was loving it so much that the ended up playing 2 extra song!!! We had to leave at the beginning of the 2nd extra song so I'm not sure if they played more or not... Any way here are some pictures and some video:
The fellas playing with the phone before the concert started.

Abby ready for music!!


the Orchestra!

I don't know about y'all, but I've been singing Christmas carols since before Thanksgiving! ;-) Here is some of the music from Saturday!!(i hope it works!)

Let me know if they don't work, and I'll try to fix it! The bounciness of the taping is from John trying to see the stage :-) Poor guy he is still too little to see, so he was sitting on my lap trying to see around people! Merry (early) Christmas!!!
Mandy signing off!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Did Abby get her hair cut? Or just curled? She looks beautiful. Glad you had a fun time.

Amanda Printz said...

Mrs. Angie, Abby's hair is just curled. She had fun dressing up for the concert! I told Abby what you said and she says "Thank you for saying that she looked pretty!"