Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Passover, fishing, Easter, bluebonnets and more!

So I've been told that I need to update! And I do! There has been so much going on as of lately! First I'll start off with Passover... Our family has participated in Passover on and off through out the years and it is a great way to remember what the Jews have gone through over the years. But most importantly is the fact that Jesus in in it all! It is amazing and I personally LOVE Passover! This year I really wanted to do Passover, after talking to Mom and Daddy they said that we could do it!!!! Yay!!! In stead of observing Passover at home like we normally would we decided to go on Post and observe Passover with the wonderful people there. It was a bit different than the Passover we normally do but it was still great! As part of Passover they hide the afikoman (the middle matza which was broken in two earlier) and after Passover the children go and look for it. It was quite a race as the kids were searching for it! Abby was looking around and she found it!!!! She brought the afikoman to the Rabbi and he gave her $10(!!!!!!) for finding it!! WOW!! She was rather stunned!
Hey I'll finish this later I need to go get some stuff done! sorry!!!












































































































































































































































































































No comments: