Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring and hiking!


Abby found a injured butterfly and so we got to "babysit" it unill it got better.

For some reason the butterfly REALLY liked me....Every time I went in the room it flew to my shirt and WOULDN'T leave!

Ok I thought this was pretty neat! It kind looks like a deer head! :-D

An interesting flower we found on the hike.

Tip your head and its a trio tree!

A cave that I really wanted to go look inside.

Caves up on the hill.

Spring!

Orange roots carrot tree!

Flowers among the rocky place.

Ever heard the expression a rock in a hard place? Daddy showed me this and we thought it was pretty neat!

Huge barky tree!!!!

Mom reading a e-book.

Abby!

Water falls!

Yay!!!! Water!!!!!

Broken Bridge....Looks like it would have been fun too!
Hiking!!!!

Peach blossom in the front yard!



Mommys flowers

Butterfly under the net and then we let it go!










Spring is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Is that bridge by Stillhouse Dam? If it is we were on it two years ago. It was very bouncy. I was afraid the girls would fall through because there was only one wire on each side. Scary

Danielle said...

I love the peach blossom pics! Can u email them to me please? I wanna set one I them as the screen saver on my computer!

Amanda Printz said...

Pic stealer!! lol sure!!!:-D
Angie yes it is! Wow that IS scary!!!!! I think it went down in the flood???? Not quite sure on that one...

Buttercup said...

I love the pics! They are great. :) Where did y'all hike? Is it on your property?

Amanda Printz said...

Oh no! Our house is in the city here...The farm in KS has 75 acers. Still house dam is where most of the pics were taken.